A FREE 30 minute consultation in your home is required at least 1 week in advance of the first pet care visit.
(Don't forget to show us the fish in your child's room too!)
COURSE OF ACTION
1. You will meet the pet sitter(s) entering your home
2. Your pet(s) will see that you are allowing us to become members of your pack -- your pet(s) should initiate contact first
3. Show us your pet's daily routine while telling us about their likes and dislikes, your cat's favorite hiding place, etc
4. Location and use of cleaning supplies will be discussed
5. Requested personalized services will be discussed
6. Number and duration of visits will be decided
7. Paperwork will be completed and signed
8. House keys will be obtained at this point (see below)
9. Payment is due at this time
Two (2) house keys must be provided to Katy Pet Nannies. One will be used to make the visits while the other will be kept in a secured locked cabinet for back-up purposes. Even if you request us to use a keypad or garage door opener for entry, we MUST have a key in case the power goes out or the batteries die.
The pet sitter WILL NOT leave your key inside your house on their last visit. This allows us to continue caring for your pet(s) in case you are delayed returning home.
We strongly suggest you allow Katy Pet Nannies to keep your keys on file after the last visit. All future visits are then only a phone call away. Any special trips made by a Katy Pet Nannies team member to pick-up or return keys will have an additional charge per trip. You may avoid this charge by dropping off and picking up your keys in person to an address given to you upon request.